Quote Of The Day
View this post on Instagram
I really didn’t know how to start this caption and while I started writing, tears flowed from my eyes. I realize that I’m either very luck, or someone was watching out for me Saturday. I cry because I know what the people who truly care about me went through and when I heard my dad’s voice on the phone I couldn’t stop crying. I heard the shock, saddness, pain, and relief all at once. For those who don’t know me, I push myself hard in practice and give nothing but my best in whatever I’m doing. As athletes we train to push our bodies beyond its normal limits. Until my heart stopped at Millrose Games on Saturday, I don’t remember any of it and I know there are videos around, but I don’t need to see them.. It’s been tough not physically, but mentally, it has been a battle. Anyway, for those who care, I am recovering. I walked yesterday for the time and I was a little dizzy, but pushed through with the help of the PTs. Most of all though, I want to thank everyone who donated to help me get back track. I love you all.
- ASICS might be in serious trouble, lost $180 Million in 2018
- Kemoy Campbell posts updates on his status (Includes videos of him walking)
- Meet the 7 Year Old.... Being Hailed as the Next Usain Bolt
- Runner Who Killed Moutain Lion With Bare Hands Identified and He Explains How He Did It
- Olympians Sarah Wells Met Her Valentine on Bumble
- Magness and Marcus subtle Tinman criticism
- BREAKING!!! NYC GOES HOME DEVASTATED! AMAZON PULLS PLUG!!!!!!
- Grant Fisher writes a note to himself - great introspective read
- Matt Kuchar won $1.2 million and paid his caddy $5,000. Are you on board with this?
- Obnoxious Highschcool Celebrations
- Vindication: 2 experts just remeasured the Abu Dhabi Marathon course and found it to be a little less than 200 meters short!