Quote Of The Day
“It’s a shame this had to happen in a country many other African countries look up to as an athletics super power. … To be honest, when Gebrselassie was elected, we were all excited that one of our own was here to change the matrix of how athletics is run — himself being a former athlete. But the fact that he has been forced to bail out, speaks volume of how an athlete’s enemy happens to be a fellow athlete. For us from these sides, Gebrselassie was a perfect solution to athletics problems in Ethiopia. I am sorry to say the conspiracy by fellow athletes to push him out is a ‘disease’ that is also prevalent here in Kenya.”
– Kenyan agent and chairman of Athletics Kenya, Nairobi County Barnabas Korir writing about Haile Gebrselassie‘s resignation as president of the Ethiopian Athletics Federation.
- FLASH! Joshua Cheptegei just broke the 15k WR in 41:04 with a 2:27 last km!
- XC state championship streaks
- Being a lot more educated and smarter than your parent
- M. Wetmore interview GOAT
- Stories of Alcoholism
- Grant Fisher's Career: Disappointment?
- 2018 JFK 50 miler thread
- Morgan McDonald NCAA XC Champion 2018
- Dani Jones - NCAA Division I XC Champ 2018
- 2018 NCAA "American Only" Cross Country Results (Men)
- Day #3 in Ethiopia: I broke bread with Haile G, watched him dance,and watched the Dallas Cowboys soar to 5-5 ask me anything