Quote Of The Day
“You ask me, clean? No technology, no help? That is what Abebe Bikila ran in 1960. That was barefoot. The cleanest.”
– Haile Gebrselassie giving a witty response when asked what he thought the fastest marathon time a clean athlete could run.
- Do you ever feel foolish for taking running so seriously?
- Weirdest thing an opposing coach has said to you after a race?
- Do you find it a little awkward to pass other runners or people joy riding on their bikes during your runs?
- Remember the name Brie Oakley. You'll be hearing a lot about her.
- U of Kentucky track coach makes $____ per year.
- Sprinting all out for as long as you can
- Could a giant threadmill at the end of an airport run prevent accidents?