Quote Of The Day
“If you had asked me what my goal was at any point during my [Boston 2011] buildup, I would have said, ‘To win the Boston Marathon.’ You know? You act as if that’s what you expect to happen, and then you go and execute. I visualized it, mapped it out in my mind, that I was going to win the Boston Marathon. And I know that sounds absurd. And I know if I’d told anybody beforehand, they’d have patted me on the back and gone, ‘Okay, sweetie.'”
“… I don’t win a lot of races, ever. I know I did everything I could, but sometimes I look back at Boston like, What if it was just me getting soft? What if the thought crept in that maybe I shouldn’t win the Boston Marathon? I need to get over that hump and just win a race. To know what it feels like to break someone.”
- Adidas to terminate IAAF sponsorship deal four years early
- Is he Baaaaack????? Andrew Wheating 3:39 FTW!!!!
- How much pain should be felt during an 800m
- can you be successful with no genetic talent?
- Official LRC meetup photo, featuring jamin, nikeman and TxRunnerGirl
- A little birdie who knows thinga told me that Rupp is "definitely" running the OT marathon.
- Who is Misiker Demissie who just got cleared to run the trials?
- Running in the blizzard - Did anyone in Baltimore or DC run for more than 5 miles outside yesterday?