Quote Of The Day
“It’s pretty surreal. I’ve always liked to run and drink beer, but I never thought I would be considered world class for doing both.”
– Recent beer mile world record setter Lewis Kent talking about getting a sponsorship deal with Brooks. It’s a 2-year deal that will at least include gear and bonuses. Kent’s 4:15 mile PR isn’t going to land him a pro contract, but he’s the best in the world at running it while drinking beer.
*Video: Canadian Lewis Kent Runs New Beer Mile WR Of 4:51.9
- BREAKING: Russia Will Miss 2016 Portland World Indoor Champs As IAAF Inspection Won't Be Done In Time
- Marta Dominguez busted - 2009 WC Steeple Gold
- 25 YEARS AGO TODAY: The last NCAA XC Double All-American (DI And DIII)
- Mid-distance training is worthless
- At what age did you start worrying about your age?
- What's the largest denomination U.S. bill you've ever held in your hands?
- Northville NXN team barred ability to go to NXN nationals by MHSAA rule after qualifying in regionals
- IAAF Ethics Commission: You be the Judge