Quote Of The Day
“It was a quick conversation, probably five minutes and the idea was just kind of floated out there. It 100 percent wasn’t a formal offer and even if it was, we would have politely declined because since August, we had set up her season schedule to end Dec. 2 at NXN. It was not a definite offer. It was just to gauge our interest if such a thing were to occur.”
– Brian Diglio, coach of NXN champion Katelyn Tuohy, revealing that someone at Foot Locker had at least toyed with the idea of inviting Tuohy to Foot Locker Champs, but she wasn’t interested.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Foot Locker Discussed Idea Of "Golden Ticket" With Katelyn Tuohy, But Never Offered
- Anyone marry someone who is far less "successful" than you? Why?
- Ryan Bailey's punishment is 100% Bullsh*t
- How to convince wife that her getting a pilot's license is a bad idea?
- How do you stand up for yourself when people make fun of you for running?
- Breakfast before or after a run, please don't answer if you have a job that starts before 9:30 am.
- SONDRE MOEN of Norway runs 2:05:48 (!!!)to win the 2017 Fukuoka Marathon. How did he do it?
- Take #5- Let Me know if you get redirected on forums after 3 am eastern Sunday