Quote Of The Day
“There are a few people who think I’m crazy. Even my parents ask me, ‘Are you sure this is a good idea?’ Once I got the gold in Rio, I felt like I accomplished everything I could in the triathlon, and was ready for a new chapter. … My goals are to win one of the World Marathon Majors, and to win at the Tokyo Games. It will take at least a 20-minute PR, so that’s daunting, but I’m excited to give it a shot and see what I’m capable of.”
– Olympic triathlon champion Gwen Jorgensen talking about her decision to quit the triathlon to focus on the marathon full time.
- Gwen Jorgensen Quitting Tri, Going Full Time Marathon.
- Jemima Sumgong gets four year ban
- Wired Mag: Legal doping? Were Zoom Vaporfly 4% wearers twice as likely to negative split NYC?
- the amount of wealth in southern california is mind-boggling
- Shalane Flanagan Heading Back to Portland, Turns Down Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Presidents that were truly good people. (not that did good things)
- Stephanie Garcia money shot at 5k champs finish
- LetsRun.com NCAA XC Fan Polls Regional Voting Now Open