Enjoy The Moment
“I had the greatest roommates, beautiful weather and I clicked with my teammates very quickly. I learned how to focus on the positives and the things I could control, which helped me grow as an athlete and person. This lesson is something I carry to my training and personal life to this day. You don’t realize you are in the ‘good old times’ until it passes. So enjoy each moment. Enjoy the heartbreak and the victories. These moments will be ones you carry with you for the rest of your lives.”
– Two-time Olympic triple jump champion Christian Taylor reflecting on his college days at the University of Florida.
Super Hot on LetsRun: CHRIS FOX LEAVING SYRACUSE
- Today is Alexa Efraimson's 20th birthday - How good do you think she'll end up being?
- Does your easy pace naturally speed up as you get fitter?
- Adults over 25, what is the most annoying thing you see us high schoolers do?
- What is the worst running advice you have ever received?
- Please explain how the Long Run benefits a 5K/10K runner
- Family money is EVERYTHING
- Help me understand this strange encounter I had at a track meet.