Quote Of The Day
“I haven’t done a sprint finish in a long time.¬†I felt like my hamstrings were going to fall off. When I finished, I was knitting them back onto my femurs. …¬†I often get the front row seat in races.¬†I’m always the bridesmaid in these things, which is fine. I don’t mind. I had the best seat in the house for the  Olympics. I got to watch everyone else win. It was great.”
– UK’s¬†Chris Thompson talking about the sprint finish with¬†Ben True¬†and¬†Leonard Korir at the 80th running of the Manchester Road Race. True ended up with the win, just holding off Korir by less than a second.
- Post Your Turkey-Trot Times Here
- Drew Hunter ran 13:56 on Thanksgiving - Is that any good?
- Ping Back in - allowed to race NXN
- Grace Ping breaks WORLD 5K age record (16:36) at a Turkey Trot
- 100 miles, 100 beers...possible World Record, probable Huge Embarrassing Failure
- What language should i learn?
- How does _____________ still have a pro (running/track) contract?
- Woody Kincaid to BTC
- Fellow RDs: How to "uninvite" a crazy master runner from my turkey trot in future years?