Quote Of The Day
“One thing I think, as humans, we always strive for is making history and making something that has never been done before. That’s what we have been motivated by. NAU has been, in the history of cross country, really good. But no team has won a national title. For us to go out there and make history, win a national title, I can’t really explain. It would be history. Twenty, 30 years from now, they could look back and say, ‘Who is that team that won the first national title from NAU,’ and it would be us if we made that happen. There is nothing like making history, so I am looking forward to it, I am excited and I am trying to do all I can to stay healthy for that.”
– NAU’s Futsum Zienasellassie talking about trying to help win Northern Arizona University’s first-ever men’s NCAA XC title in less than two weeks.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp listed on the entry list for Prague Marathon (May 6) + other elites
- Official NCAA XC Regional Thread -- Including LIVE At-Large Projections
- Why do people from the UK/Europe call the Marathon, "Marefen"
- Lost my soul mate and it's all my fault. How do I get her back?
- I have been told I bounce too much when I run.
- Who are the top 5 most TALENTED runners of the current era
- 12 miles weekday doubles 8-4 or 6-6 ?
- The biggest day of the hobby jogger year is just two weeks away. Get your fuel belts ready!
- Who is going to boycott New Balance? (Article falsely claims they endorsed Trump)