Quote Of The Day
“People forget that money cannot be harvested. If you want to harvest the money, you need to plant the seeds. And what are the seeds? The seeds are hard training.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about how he blames the short-sighted pursuit of money for the recent doping scandals in Kenya.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Update on Ethiopian runners - Gravely injured runner has been transferred to private hospital - Please donate
- Doha 1500m: SPICY!!!! - Kiprop, Kiplagat, Souileman, Iguider, Makhloufi
- Mo vs El G in slow 5000m
- hmmm...Hightower named chair of IAAF Conflict Resolution Advisory Group
- What is the worst prize you have ever won at a race?
- What is wrong with the US Men's Soccer Team?
- Leading a 1500m to ensure a faster time? Tired of sit and kicks.
- Former Toledo Coach Kevin Hadsell Now Starring in Comedy TV Series