"Jane Laut initially told police that her husband went to the backyard Aug. 27 to investigate suspicious sounds and she heard shots fired, police said. Officers searched for a prowler, but concluded within days that the killing was not random.....The argument spilled out into the yard where Dave Laut lost his balance and tripped at the edge of the patio. A struggle ensued and once Jane Laut had the gun, Dave Laut came at her after threatening to kill her and their son...."
1) His blood alcohol level was .05
2) He was a world class shot putter
3) SHE got the gun?
4) A big man is coming at you and you aim for the head (a relatively small target and difficult to hit with a hand-gun in a state of duress while assailant is moving) and cap it FOUR times?
5) You lied about the prowler story
6) she must have gone to the range a lot to be able to hit a moving target about the size of a volleyball 4 times.
7) I call BS.