Quote Of The Day
“Probably at mile 23, I was in a really bad place and typically people would stop and walk or drop out. But obviously I had something huge on the line, so I pushed through and pushed my body to a place I’ve never experienced. I was really dizzy, chills, ringing in my ears, couldn’t see straight. … Once [Amy Cragg took off I just knew someone must be coming up on me, so I figured I just had to latch on to Desi [Linden] and pretend she’s Amy. I just switched teammates for a little bit. It was the hardest three miles of my life.”
– Shalane Flanagan talking about fading in the heat and fighting to get to the finish at the Olympic Marathon Trials.
- 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials Athlete Review
- Is Chris Derrick Single?
- Former 1:45 runner. Have not raced in 4 years. Too far gone to return to that level?
- i do NOT understand the "do not disturb" signs on hotel room doors
- Wheating Wins Again ~ 2:18 1000m
- Ritz confirms he'll be running the 10,000 at the Trials
- Kara Goucher's Chances to Make Olympics in the 10k
- Chris Barnicle = Greatest performance of the 2016 OTM