Quote Of The Day
“It was phenomenal. I wanted to win – when you race, you race to win – I wanted that immediately, but more importantly, I wanted to finish the race feeling comfortable – like everything was under control. I didn’t strain myself to do anything. It was everything that I asked for. I wanted to win – got it. I wanted to end healthy and comfortable – I got it. And then I got to come back and pace 600 of the 800 and that (also) felt phenomenal – that is like the fastest I’ve run all year. So things are going really well but if I’ve learned anything it’s to never to get too far ahead of myself – to just take it as it comes and stay focused on the present.”
– Andrew Wheating talking after winning the 1,500 in 3:39.82 at Portland’s House of Track High Performance Meet in what was his first race on a banked indoor track in nearly six years.
- DERRICK NOT RUNNING THE MARATHON TRIALS
- Is he Baaaaack????? Andrew Wheating 3:39 FTW!!!!
- Looks like Rupp is preparing to run marathon trials
- I can't run today
- Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery?
- Will weed hurt my running performance?
- why are NOP runners running so slow?