Quote Of The Day
“The goal was to win. … When I got on the start line, I was just thinking to put the hammer down, go hard not necessarily for the record but to break my opponents.”
– Emma Coburn talking to LetsRun.com about her race plan after breaking the American record in the women’s steeplechase.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Emma Coburn 9:11.42 American Record - THANK YOU
- I am honestly sick and tired of all of these DL races that aren't going sub 3:30, 13:00 or 26:00
- Kilian about to break Hardrock course record
- Leer 3:51 mile
- JORDAN HASAY with 3-sec PR over 1500m
- DOWN GOES LAGAT... to Cam Levins over 5000m!!!
- Most significant person ever to post on letsrun?