Quote Of The Day
“A Kenyan runner’s mentality is to run at the right speed. The Western runner’s mentality is to run the right distance.”
– A quote from Renato Canova.
- If Salazar vs Beardsley was on the Marathon Project course, how fast would they have run?
- Rumor: Covid Positive at Marathon Project
- Wondering what Ajee Wilson has been up to during Covid-19 pandemic, we have an update....
- Diet of Kenyan Athletes (Pasted Scientific Study Inside)
- Will Woody Kincaid break the 5k American Record?
- Martin Hehir's cadence - does his slow cadence prove cadence doesn't matter? Or is it the shoes?
- Posters over 40, what is your biggest regret?