Quote Of The Day
“While some may think what we are trying to do on Sunday 4 October is impossible, we will not give up hope.”
– London Marathon race director Hugh Brasher talking about their determination to still try to hold the race on October 4. Their final decision is due no later than August 7.
- World XC in Australia 2021 to be postponed
- BRAZIER Confirmed for Monaco!!!
- Rumor: Miami Marlins players went to strip club - did that lead to Covid outbreak?
- What shoe should i get for my easy run-long run days?
- Can you wear Next%s, AlphaFlys on the track?
- If the average healthy male runs 50 MPW, how fast would they run a mile?
- Can someone explain the difference between tempo and threshold?
- Let the debate begin. Here are our Olympic MVPs from 1896 to 2016.
- Pentagon to make public information on “off-world vehicles not made on this earth" it has in its possession.
- What's racism like in other Non US countries?
- Are 95% of Sub 3 Marathoners Addicts?