Happy Father's Day
“In an instant, it was like our souls all matched. I always knew one day fatherhood would be great, I just didn’t think it would be this great. … My heart is a million times bigger and softer than I ever thought.”
– Olympic long jumper and Philadelphia Eagles receiver Marquise Goodwin talking about finally becoming a father when his wife gave birth to a baby girl last February after they had previously gone through the heartbreak of losing three children to pregnancy complications and premature birth.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Aliphine Tuliamuk complaining about NBC coverage of the Trials on Twitter
- How much does genetics affect running?
- Garmin watch 'Race Predictor'?!?
- Where can I buy a track and field singlet? Any sites out there that sell them?
- Going off of GPS rather than laps for track TT...how is anyone this oblivious?
- Serious - how did people track their mileage before GPS watches and were people so anal about recording every metric
- Possible to run a comfortable Half-Marathon if longest run is 10 miles ?