Quote Of The Day
“The amount of samples that athletes give and they won’t retest and use stupid excuses as to why [is] embarrassing,” said Judd. “Why would people want to keep their data secret? And you wonder why athletics is dying a drug-fuelled death.”
– GB distance runner Jessica Judd slamming UK Anti-Doping for refusing to release Mo Farah‘s stored blood and urine samples to a WADA inquiry.
- NY Times wimps out: Endorses two candidates for president
- Sara Hall - how do you explain her comeback?
- Ever been passed by a runner and go "what the hell, how is that possible?"
- Why do I require so much sleep (10+ hours)? Tips for reducing amount needed?
- How do people accept the fact they'll work 40 hours a week for 40 years...?
- Woman fired from job at US Bank for giving stranded customer $20 of her own money on Xmas eve
- Daniels plan-Running threshold and intervals too fast
- Are you considered talented if you can run a half-marathon at sub 9 minute pace?