Quote Of The Day
“I believe that a key to my success and happiness in track and field was finding out how much running could do for me. All my best friends, mentors, idols, and people who push me to be a good human are because of running. Track and field opened so many doors for me that otherwise would have been closed. So, by starting to run at a young age or even high school I think it’s important to surround yourself with people who believe in you and want you to excel at whatever it is you’re doing. This can be as simple as running a mile personal best or training for the Olympics so you can reach the highest level in this sport.”
– Drew Hunter responding after being asked what advice he’d give to high schoolers about finding success and enjoyment in the sport.
- Snowflakes win again?. DI Northeast regional XC championships is changed to road race because it snowed on Monday - race is Friday.
- Boulder has more OT qualifiers than any other place in the country
- How many colleges have their own cross country course?
- The Questions about weight - in light of the Mary Cain allegations - is there more to it?
- How come a “slow twitch” man like Kipchoge can run sub 12 100m
- Ryan and Sara Hall's Daughter Commits!
- Mary Cain, her father, Ritz, Julian and others talk in-depth with Sports Illustrated includes Salazar's full statement
- Do you think Mary Cain will join Oiselle?
- BREAKING - Kara Goucher attacks Ken Goe on Twitter. Denies him interview request