Quote Of The Day
“One of my dreams, one of my goals is to get below 22 seconds. It would be an honour to get below 22 seconds. I’m not the best 200m runner but I love the opportunities I get to run the 200m. I’m one of those persons that doesn’t back from anything unless you give me a 400m, then don’t want to run it.”
– Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce talking about wanting to get her 200m PR under 22 seconds.
- Timothy Cheruiyot Runs 1:43.11 800 pb!!! But don't hand him the gold quite yet..... (Manangoi is back in action)
- First Transgender Male to Female athlete June Eastwood to compete in women’s division one XC this fall, has pbs of 1:55, 3:50 and 14:38
- Out of the top 11 fastest men in history 10 of them are dirty, why should we believe Bolt was clean?
- How do you clean your running shoes?
- Ragen Chastain's record broken
- Do you train your tendon elasticity?
- In the past 25 years every footlocker winner who later made an olympic team has had the same college coach
- MASSIVE doping news - Christian Coleman misses three drug tests