Quote Of The Day
“It was difficult for me mentally to compete today. My auntie Tracey died yesterday but then I asked myself what would she want? And she would want me to race. It was hard today, I just wanted to finish, win and get the job done. When I crossed the line I started crying. I dedicate my win tonight in her memory.”
– Jamaica’s Olympic and World 110H champ Omar McLeod talking after winning the Shanghai Diamond League meet on Saturday, the day after his aunt had passed away.
- Truth is stranger than fiction: Winner of 3200 at Iowa State HS meet stripped of title - It's given to guy who was leading after 7 laps
- High school sprinting sensation Matthew Boling accepts Ted Ginn Jr.'s $10,000 race offer
- Marathoner dies in CLE
- The day I saw a UFO
- Alysia Montano lying about pregnancy timeline and departure from Nike
- Homeowners: 30 yr vs 15 yr mortgage?
- Morgan McDonald misses 10k regional mark by .01
- Update: Rojo has caught the raccoon living under his house
- How amazing was the Game of Thrones final episode?
- Natalie Portman: "Dairy and eggs come from female cows and female chickens. We're exploiting female bodies"