World XC Is Saturday, Let's Hope It's As Exciting As This
– The end of the 1980 World XC Champs in Paris was thrilling.
We were made aware of that video from this thread: MB: WTF: Did this really happen? In 1981, the entire Ethiopian xc team kicked a lap too early at Worlds? Virgin won title
- Looking for a US pro that isn't scared to take on the World's Best. We'll fly you to World XC
- Has anyone ever experienced or seen a miracle?
- In addition to being the youngest sub-4 runner in New Zealand history, Sam Tanner is also a hell of a surfer
- WTF: Did this really happen? In 1981, the entire Ethiopian xc team kicked a lap too early at Worlds? Virgin won title
- Guess how much money Florida track and field coach Mike Holloway made last year
- Athletics Illustrated predicts that Cam Levins will run a 2:07:00 flat in London even though he just ran 65:10 in NYC
- Factoid of the day: Texas Tech basketball star and projected NBA lottery pick Jarrett Culver is the brother of 2-time NCAA HJ champ Trey Culver
- Rojo calls LA Marathon a "minor-league race" in LA Times
- Sergey Polikarpov breaks M60 3000m world record with a 9:43.11
- Seb Coe and Prince of Denmark both will race at 2019 World XC
- I have cycled 27,000 miles here are the dogs that give me worry