Quote Of The Day
“I know that for the Chicago Marathon I have trained well and I know I will have a good race. When I go there, I will also find people who have equally done the same, I have done as much as them and I do not fear anyone. I am going there to win. … I do not fear anyone, not even the likes of Mo Farah or anyone else, I know I am ready.”
– Tokyo Marathon and former Chicago champion Dickson Chumba talking about his goals ahead of Sunday’s Chicago Marathon.
- ALAN WEBB TO PORTLAND STATE
- NAU and Mike Smith Training
- Which school is better academically - Stanford or Univ. Of Oregon?
- Galen Rupp tells RW that he does 20+ mile long runs on treadmills or on a 300m grass loop
- If "Hitting the Wall" depends on duration, not distance, do Elites have to deal with it?
- Stubborn body fat on semi-competitive runner?
- Dibaba running The Delhi Half one month after Berlin Marathon
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)
- The Guardian: How the 'Natural Talent' Myth is Used as a Weapon Against Black Athletes
- Mo Farah's Portland House Is For Sale: $1.875MM
- Start training now: Armory NYC Indoor Marathon and Marathon Relay April 12-14