Quote Of The Day
“What we see in training is that Eliud is still learning in training and he is understanding the marathon itself and the marathon training better all the time,” Trouw says. “So far, I think with most athletes, the length of a career is not maybe so much physical but is much more mental and at the moment, Eliud is extremely focused and is hungry for the top level in athletics. And I don’t see that changing very soon. … To be honest, opposite. He is still getting stronger every time.”
– Eliud Kipchoge‘s agent, Valentijn Trouw, responding when asked how long he thinks the 33-year-old Kipchoge can continue to compete at his current level.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- I've paced over 65 races from half to full Marathons, i'm done and here is why you shouldn't pace either.
- Do Fall track meets exist for HS junior looking for last chance at recruiting standards?
- Why is it that when we ran in HS we had fans (parents) screaming at us to run hard but in college 8k’s, our fan base is cr
- Hasay won't go run Copenhagen half because Rupp isn't???
- Nike doubles down on controversial Just Do It ads - 1st Colin Kaepernick, now they've released one featuring Caster Semenya
- Courtney Frerichs and Shelby Houlihan - more suspicious than Makhloufi
- 2:04 marathoner Ryan Hall's records will live on another year
- Eilish McColgan - kit sponsor ?
- Kipchoge says he goes for a PB. Why doesn’t he say WR?
- Want to gain muscle and do cardio but too poor to buy lots of food