Quote Of The Day
“Unbelievable. I didn’t believe it. You know, sometimes the clock changes and it might go from 19.95 to 20 something. When I saw that it stuck and I looked immediately at the wind gauge, I had no choice but to celebrate. Everything after the race was just all emotion. Not many guys go 19 (seconds), you know. It’s nice to know you’re in a category like that. The work’s not done. We’ve still got great things ahead. I’ve been really focused throughout the season, and I definitely feel like my work is paying off right now.”
– LSU sprinter Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake after winning the SEC 200m in 19.95 to complete the triple crown (he also won the 100 and 4 x 100). Mitchell-Blake becomes only the third Brit to go under the 20-second barrier and missed the UK national record by only .01.
*Video: Mithcell-Blake Was Too Emotional To Talk Immediately After The Race *LSU Article
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Josh Thompson of Oklahoma State Had Top Times in 800 and 1500 at Big 12s & Didn't Run Final Today 'Cause It's Sunday
- What can you do with a drunken Athletic Director?
- Best date you've ever been on?
- Sammy Wanjiru 5 yr Anniversary Today
- Best high school twin running duo?
- How can I get kids to run in the summer?
- WTF- Shanghai 800 - Rudisha 5th, Symmonds 10th
- Michael Slagowski reclaims #1 800 with a 1:48.36.