Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been saying 2016 is going to probably be my last run for the Olympics and probably my last race on the track. … So I thought to myself, ‘If I’ve never run 10K on the track while I’m still a track athlete, I’m going to regret it. And I’m going to really do it this year if this year is going to be my last one.’ And so I did it, just for me. So I can say, ‘Check, I’ve done it.’ But then again, I broke the masters world record and I was quite happy.”
– Bernard Lagat speaking after running 27:49 in his 10,000m debut at Payton Jordan to set the masters world record. *MB: Lagat 27:49!
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- Lagat 27:49!
- 2016 Payton Jordan Invitational thread
- Mo Farah snapchat- out of control
- Race Distance You Could Eventually Hold Your HS 2-mile Pace At?
- Why can you get ticket for no wear SeatBelt when motorcycle are legal in all states?
- Choked trying for 3-hour marathon.. What next?
- How fast could you do this workout...
- My Girlfriend is negative - what can I do?
- When did Reebok leave the sport
- FIRE DENNIS MITCHELL NOW