Quote Of The Day
“One of the accusations is that I don’t sort of get the seriousness of this issue – I do. I’m dealing with it every day and I have been dealing with this since effectively the first day I took over the role as president. … Our sport is a strong sport. Don’t run away with the idea that I don’t know that these are dark days, of course they’re dark days. The crisis actually was probably two or three years ago when what we’re having to deal with was taking place. Our responsibly now is to make those changes and to take the sport into safe territory.”
– Seb Coe speaking in a CNN interview ahead of today’s second part of the WADA doping report.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- 9 am ET Thursday morning: Official 2nd WADA Press Conference Live Discussion Thread - How bad will it be?
- Neely Spence Gracey running Boston - good idea?
- 2016 Boston Marathon field announced
- Meeting with Seb Coe
- Jim Harbaugh recruiting tactics
- Powerball jackpot is now $1.9 billion!!!
- Parents cut me off. I have no idea what I'm going to do.