Quote Of The Day
“Everyone from my father to my old coach used to say ‘why waste your time running the 800m when you can run the 5km or 10km?’ but I always believed in myself, that I could make it in the 800m.”
“… I know the secret to beating Rudisha,” Aman tells SPIKES with a smile. “If I train hard and I believe in myself, nothing is impossible. Rudisha has two legs, I have two legs, so why not?”
– Mohammed Aman talking about breaking the Ethiopian stereotype of not having world class 800m runners. With three world titles to his name (one outdoors, two indoors), he definitely proved doubters wrong.
- The rise of FROOME: sound familar, Galen?
- Put Centro in a marathon at his current training, What time does he get?
- Andy Vernon Dropped by Saucony UK
- Driving Across America. What is the coolest vehicle I can drive for $3000 or less?
- Lauren Fleshman blasts Maria Sharapova
- Kara Goucher alledges a shoe company "threaten...again" (sic) what is she talking about?
- Nina Brekelmans Memorial Scholarship Fund (Dartmouth Track Grad)
- Tour De France - anyone else all in?