Quote Of The Day
“After tagging along on one of their daddy-daughter hikes (or more like mountain-goat runs), I was kindly told by my preschooler that I wasn’t allowed to come next time because it ‘slows down me and daddy.’ … At such a young age, our daughter has already been a part of so many incredible experiences that could have only been presented to her by someone as dedicated and active as her father. … I am certain that she will be instilled with an irrevocable passion for following her dreams, whatever they may be.”
“It is one thing to write fanciful memes about pursuing dreams on your walls, but if the words aren’t backed by actions, they will remain lifeless script. The best way to teach a child to chase their dreams is to let them be a part of chasing your own.”
– Blogger Stephanie Catudal talking about what it’s like for her daughter to grow up in a home with an elite endurance athlete as a father.
- Why don't top marathoners race shirtless
- Salazar claims Farah & Rupp run 5:30 pace on easy days - true or false?
- Bernard Lagat's monday training run after a day off - 11mi @ 5:12 pace
- Peachtree 10k gets rid of noname Kenyans by restricting $ to Americans
- Has Nick Symmonds lost his mind?
- Play in the LetsRun.com 2014 NCAA Tournament Challenge-- Share $1 billion with your favorite internet trolls