Quote Of The Day
“[Genzebe Dibaba’s] association with a certain coach is not particularly healthy for the sport. … We saw [Sifan] Hassan at the stairs, she was lovely, it was all great. I don’t think she was expressing disappointment [on the podium]. I think she was expressing her contempt for the gold medalist and her associations.”
– Laura Muir‘s coach Andy Young, talking about why he thinks Sifan Hassan refused to smile when receiving her 1,500m bronze medal on the podium at World Indoors.
- $200,018 Running Wareouse NCAA Indoors Prediction Contest is Here
- Mo Farah claims in instagram live video he was racially harassed at airport
- Three men attempt to saw off legs of South African triathalete
- Shitara: always does a 25-30 km tempo run three days before a marathon - Citius
- my brother thinks crunches are useless for runners
- A cyclist's perspective on getting into running
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Running Knowlege
- Taoufik Makloufi Mile Training: is it the right way to train for the mile?
- Muir calls out Genzebe Dibaba
- I'm gonna be honest with you: Baseball is the king of sports.