Quote Of The Day
“It’s so many kilometers that I cannot even visualize it. … For mountain athletes, we have a big motor, so it’s easy in terms of cardio and endurance. It’s mostly working on the speed because my legs aren’t used to moving this fast. To prepare, I’ve been doing three days of speed work each week at the track or on roads. But the form you run with on the flat is very different from how you run in the mountains, where you run higher because you pass over obstacles and put your feet in different places as the terrain changes.”
– Ultra runner Kilian Jornet talking about working on his “speed” to prepare to run the 7:38 pace needed to break the 24-hour world record of 188.590 miles next week in Norway.
- Collegian Luis Grijalva smokes Drew Hunter (7:42 to 7:44), Nico Young fails to break 8:00
- JENNA MF HUTCHINS - Runs 15:58 - 1st US HS Girl To Break 16:00 in XC!!
- F--- it, I'm going to Thanksgiving.
- Fit vs Fat Family
- Speed Endurance Workouts
- Long run or Intervals
- Providence College's Keith Kelly Relives His 2000 NCAA Division 1 Cross Country Championship
- HELP with Debt Collector
- D'Amato's 10 mile record attempt "race"
- Daniels' Training Paces are too Hard
- Sub 15 5k training
- My wife wants to divorce but stay in the house together for the children