Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been running for so long. I know the work that needs to be put in, I know where my body needs to be. But having a baby and being a mom has really helped my sporting career. I do whatever I have to do for workout or training and when it’s done I leave it all on the track. Being able to separate home life and my track career has actually really helped my running.”
– Melissa Bishop, the top XX 800 runner in the world at the 2016 Olympics, talking about how she thinks becoming a mom has helped her training. Bishop ran a 4:09 1,500 PR last week in her first race back.
- HS jr Nico Young runs 8:47 at Cali state meet, destroys NXN champ Liam Anderson by 6 seconds
- BYU qualifies 11 guys to NCAAs (6 in 10k, 4 in steeple and 1 in 1500) - I'm converting to Mormonism
- Brojos calling Melissa Bishop the "Top XX Runner in the World in 2016" is true, but childish
- "Lost" Hawaii hiker "found" after 2 weeks - suspicious?
- I'm training with a bunch of Americans but find our conversations to be boring as they not little about geography or political institution. What topics should I bring up?
- Caster Semenya to run 2000m and 3000m ... how does this make sense?
- Where’s Oregon distance??? Are they underperforming?
- Lance Armstrong reads LetsRun.com - he just confirmed it on his podcast
- Lawyers of LetsRun, anyone want to sue Skyhorse and Andrew Hutchinson for statutory damages?
- What is something that is legal that should be illegal
- What would you do if a 20 year old asked you to go out?
- Who are the greatest ultramarathoners in history? (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)