Quote Of The Day
“I was looking forward to competing in the 100-metre and 200-metre events in Gold Coast [Commonwealth Games], and participating at the (South African) national championships in March, so this is unfortunate timing. But this is sport and these things happen. I trust that the team I have around me, including the medical professionals, will make this process as smooth as possible. I have faith that, God willing, I’ll be able to race again later next year. Full recovery is going to be crucial, so I’ll be patient, but I will work as hard as I can to get back on the track as soon as possible.”
– Olympic and World 400m champion Wayde van Niekerk announcing that he’ll be out for 6 to 9 months and have surgery after tearing his ACL in a celebrity rugby game.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- It's On!! Nick Willis challenges Centro. Centro tells him to bring it on. They'll battle at 2018 Millrose Games.
- SURELY NOT?!?! Lewandowski on treadmill
- NYC Marathon Weather is going to be down right perfect
- I will be handing out beets, kale, and other superfoods for Halloween
- BREAKING: MANHATTAN: TRUCK MOWS DOWN PEDESTRIANS. SUSPECT SHOUTS ALLAHU AKBHAR
- Breaking News: Salazar and Mo Farah Split
- Remembering Ryan Shay 10 Years Later
- Have you ever wondered if you have spent years talking to people here that you know in real life?
- Coolest Pro Runners in the game right now?
- What is wrong with American male marathoners? Or, how long will 2:12 be impressive?