Quote Of The Day
“In the past, the meet has been streamed for free. Not this year. To watch it now, you need to pony up $69.99 for the NBC Sports Gold Track & Field pass. I find this to be disastrous to any hope elite track and field will grow its audience. If you’re a track geek, you probably already have purchased the pass. If you’re not, you won’t and you never will. It will free up my Thursday evening. I used to watch the free webcast religiously. This year, I’ll wait for the results.”
– The Oregonian sports writer Ken Goe talking about how he won’t be watching the USATF Distance Classic (Oxy) this year because it’s behind NBC Sports’ $69.99 paywall. If not even the sports journalists want to pay up, maybe NBC needs to rethink their price point.
Live Now: Official 2017 Oxy Live Discussion Thread
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Texas man sues date for texting during movie during his "first date from hell" - What's your worst dating experience?
- Official 2017 Oxy Live Discussion Thread.
- Rupp could retire today as one of the top ten best US marathoners ever.
- How to determine lactate threshold pace?
- Remember elite fat activist Ragen Chastain? She's back with a 10 hour marathon finish in Maine.
- What percentage of women can run a 6-min mile?