Quote Of The Day
“For me someone like that (Sumgong) getting caught gives you hope in a way. Looking back at the Olympics, you can pretty much put yourself up one spot. It puts you in a realistic position for doing something better the next time in Tokyo. … You have to look at the positives and it can only give you hope and that if they do keep catching these people then you can look at your own result more realistically – maybe I’m not that far off.”
– Irish distance runner Fionnuala McCormack taking away some positives from Jemima Sumgong‘s EPO bust.
- SURVEY: More important for Centro: Mile or 1500???????
- Talking to people before races
- High school trans runner competes against girls
- Potential Career-Ending Injury
- Brie Oakley's running strategy
- Jemima Sumgong went from a 2:29 marathon to 2:20. Are these improvements normal for an EPO user?
- Brazier 1:44.63
- Sydney Mclaughlin 300H NR