Quote Of The Day
“It’s basic marketing, to make sure you’re broadcasting your message to the audience that you’re wishing to capture. If life is easy when you’re dating an athlete, why not broadcast in this sort of a venue? When you run a marathon shirtless, you get a couple of people with the catcalls. So I would kind of turn my back one way or the other if I saw a group that was particularly worth broadcasting to.”
– Marathoner Steve Bergstrom talking about how he landed a date from a personal ad written on his back during the Chicago Marathon. He actually got Facebook messages from 12 different women.
- Breaking: Mary Cain to race 2015 Mayor's Cup XC Race on Sunday in Franklin Park
- Gruesome: Elite shatters femur after colliding with non-elite in Toronto
- Cal International will only have sugar-free, carbonated drinks at aid stations WTF?
- Dieter Baumann Is the Only Caucasian to Run Faster than 13:03 after Turning 30
- What percentage of D-1 XC runners are doping???
- CHES running as slow as possible?
- Identifying Talent: Fast times off of Low Mileage