Quote Of The Day
“I’ve never been in a race that was as stacked as that. I am going home so content with what I did today. Really happy because I haven’t done a mile indoors in a long time and coming back, doing 3:54 after four years of not running [the mile indoors], to me that is not bad.”
– Bernard Lagat talking about running 3:54.91 to smash Eamonn Coghlan‘s 3:58.15 former world indoor record in the master’s mile. Talking about what he’ll be doing when he’s 40, Wanamaker champ Matt Centrowitz said, “When I’m 40 I’ll probably be bench pressing like 300 [pounds] in the weight room and I don’t know if I’ll even be running a mile at that point.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Florence Kiplagat Shatters the Half Marathon WR and it's not even on Let'sRun?
- Why is Track and field losing the TV war?
- Neely Spence Gracey quits Hansons ODP!!
- Nobody wants to train with Shalane????
- My team complains and says the training I give them sucks. Help me prove them wrong.
- Elite Runners who were Mediocre in High School