Quote Of The Day
“I ran this race off pure emotion. There was definitely no training geared towards the 5,000 for even the last 3 months. If anything, my training was more focused on the 800. But I couldn’t walk away like that, feeling the way I did. I just had to come out here and run hard and give it my all.”
“… It’s hilarious seeing everyone drop out of these races and I’m trying to get in. I don’t know what to say about that. Some people see the US Champs, in an off year at least, as something they don’t want to be part of. But for me personally … I was going to show up. Because a chance at a US title is something no one can take away from you and that’s what I was really going for.”
– David Torrence after bouncing back from not making the 1,500 final on Thursday by petitioning to get into the 5,000 and finishing in 5th place.
- Now that was a 5000 - Huddle over Rowbury at the line!!!
- Molly MF HUDDLE! !!!! Pulling a STEVE JONES!!!!!
- What the hell did that UCLA grab Sowinski and Greer at the finish for?
- Pregnant Alysia Montano on the start line?!
- A picture says a thousand words...
- Why was Erica Moore DQ?
- Mo Trafeh, 2-time FL finallist, 8-time US champ, US 25k record holder, has been caught with EPO, will retire from sport