Quote Of The Day
“With steroids, it’s about two orders of magnitude, about 100 times more sensitive. We may be able to detect a steroid or something that’s long-lived a couple of years after it was taken.”
– Researcher Dr. Daniel Armstrong talking about a new anti-doping test that could significantly help with the fight against doping in sport. The new detection method would increase the window drugs could be detected in an athlete’s system as well as be able to detect smaller amounts.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Play in the LetsRun.com 2014 NCAA Tournament Challenge-- Share $1 billion with your favorite internet trolls
- Has Nick Symmonds lost his mind?
- True's Last Mile of the 15k - He really did go sub-4!!
- End of the line for dopers?
- Which throwing implement would win a fight?
- When did you stop missing high school cross country?