Quote Of The Day
“It took me 40 days. I took the toughest route that you can do – through London. The worst bit was that on day four I fell late at night, I stepped off the road in the darkness. I knocked myself out and broke my left femur. I ran 800 miles with a fractured femur. Hobbled. The whole thing was traumatic from that moment on, it was pure agony.”
– UK’s Tony “The Fridge” Morrison talking about a 1,053-mile run he did with a refrigerator on this back to raise money for cancer research. His other fridge runs include doing Great North Run Half Marathon 30 times in 30 consecutive days and this year he will try to run four London Marathons (104.8 miles) in 24 hours. Guy sounds crazy, but apparently he’s raised $171,206 for charity.
- Play in the LetsRun.com 2014 NCAA Tournament Challenge-- Share $1 billion with your favorite internet trolls
- Best way to appreciate Flanagan's 47:00 15k AR - It's 3 x 5k at 2014 NCAA leading time of 15:40
- True's Last Mile of the 15k - He really did go sub-4!!
- Emily Lipari's ceiling
- End of the line for dopers?