Quote Of The Day
“It’s unbelievable, honestly. I’ve found myself at these events that I could only really have dreamed of competing at. The attitude has been [that] there’s no specific expectation. I know what I’m capable of doing, but there’s nothing to lose coming into these races. … It’s the best surprise in the world! I have one semester of school left and I think I just paid it off right there (with the $15,000 in prize money). Best day ever!”
– NCAA 10,000m champ Ben Flanagan speaking after his shock win at the Falmouth Road Race, where he became the first man from North America to win in 30 years.
- Could East Africans dominate Triathlon
- If we suddenly cut off government handouts, how long until society would become Mad Max / World War Z / etc.?
- How many years in a row has Nick Willis gone sub 4?
- Low mileage is for lazy runners looking for shortcuts
- Is celebrating as you cross the line arrogant/stupid?
- Geoffrey Mutai - 2011 NYC CR - 2:05:05. Just how good was that?
- Ben Flanagan wins Falmouth
- Most Hated Company In Running???
- Kejelcha 7:28.00 in Sweden
- crazy team mom attacking my character...help
- Better Running Shoe Site Update: 2 New Features + We Want Your Feedback
- I won a 5k in Skechers today. Ask Me Anything.