Quote Of The Day
“I think there is a correlation between distance running and academics because it’s such a mental grind. I think you see a lot of successful distance runners that are successful academically not because they are super smart but because of their personality; they’re grinders. They work really hard and to be successful as a distance runner and in the classroom that’s exactly what you need to do.”
– UMass Lowell head XC coach Gary Gardner talking about the connection between success at academics and distance running.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- $200,017 Running Warehouse LRC NCAA Cross Country Prediction Contest is Here
- Paul Chelimo trying so hard to be loved in the US
- Richmond Marathon winners DQ'd for using a banned agent
- History buffs: Has a Canadian born runner ever won a NCAA cross men's title?
- Why did Webb go to Michigan?
- Social encounter with someone who blocked you on Facebook
- Serious responses only: about to dive off the deep end. Will I regret it?
- Running in Minneapolis in Winter