Going FTW In Boston
“It is a big thing and at a certain point, there’s a handful of us who have been saying that for years and it’s like, ‘Either deliver or shut up about it.’ But like I said, right now, I’m going to be able to be more aggressive than ever before, so I might as well put it out there and take all the pressure or excitement that goes with it. It’s not necessarily a bad thing.”
– Desi Linden talking about her goal to win this year’s Boston Marathon.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Ed Whitlock Has Died - Rest in Peace
- Josh Kerr's last 800m was 1:51.6 at NCAA. HIs best 800m is 1.51.26???
- 51.61 HS 400 record by Sydney McLaughlin!
- The NCAA mile was a true international race
- Aggies Win NCAAs by .5 of a Point by Winning 4x400 - Craziest NCAA Finisher Ever Right?
- Greatest US HS Performance Ever? Mondo Duplantis vaults over 19 feet at NB Nationals
- Professionally Raid in WOW and run sub 2:20, possible?
- Marathon blues
- Should Alumni Make a Dedicated Effort to Donate to Their Alma Mater?