Quote Of The Day
“I get nervous before my first race. Every year my first race I worry, am I still fast? … Am I still the fastest man in the world? Am I still the great Usain Bolt? … But after the first one, my confidence grows and the more I compete the more confident I get.”
- Craft Beers, do people really like them?
- Josh McDougal has joined the US Army and just graduated OSUT.
- Who is 6'0". Post your weight and 800/mile/5k time.
- My Goal Is To Win FootLocker Nationals In 4 Years, documenting on youtube.
- Is there an animal that could break 2:00 in a marathon?
- Why do we periodize our training?
- What Are Triathletes Such Tightwads About Drafting?
- NCAA releases it's NCAA xc qualifiers and they match up with LetsRun.com prediction