Quote Of The Day
“The high moments mean so much more when you’ve been at the bottom, when you’ve been on the sidelines in a boot watching your teammates competing. Had I never been injured, I honestly don’t think I’d be the runner I am now.”
– Michigan’s Erin Finn talking about bouncing back from her many injury and health setbacks to find herself as one of the top contenders to win an individual XC title this November.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- Is Anna Rohrer now the favorite to win Nats?
- How skinny does running really make you?
- Justyn Knight over King Ches?
- Is Ches wearing track spikes for Cross?
- Is the fix in? Ump makes two RIDICULOUS strike calls in top of 1st of Game 3 of World Series.
- Texas A&M frosh crashes into patrol car after taking drunk topless Snapchat selfie (pics)
- Grant Fisher may be the next Ches
- Peter Schiff (man who predicted housing crisis) says for long-term that Trump presidency would be better for markets
- Diego Estrada training - 5 miles 23.30