Quote Of The Day
“The high moments mean so much more when you’ve been at the bottom, when you’ve been on the sidelines in a boot watching your teammates competing. Had I never been injured, I honestly don’t think I’d be the runner I am now.”
– Michigan’s Erin Finn talking about bouncing back from her many injury and health setbacks to find herself as one of the top contenders to win an individual XC title this November.
- Is Anna Rohrer now the favorite to win Nats?
- How skinny does running really make you?
- Justyn Knight over King Ches?
- Is Ches wearing track spikes for Cross?
- Is the fix in? Ump makes two RIDICULOUS strike calls in top of 1st of Game 3 of World Series.
- Texas A&M frosh crashes into patrol car after taking drunk topless Snapchat selfie (pics)
- Grant Fisher may be the next Ches
- Peter Schiff (man who predicted housing crisis) says for long-term that Trump presidency would be better for markets
- Diego Estrada training - 5 miles 23.30