Quote Of The Day
“I continue because I really love running. I’m good at it! And it’s my job! One reason I love it is because of the regular challenge to my character and motivation by pushing me outside my comfort zone. As long as I continue in the sport, there is constant uncertainty and there is always potential for public disappointment or failure. I literally lay it all on the line when I race, where at minimum the results are posted for anyone to see, and at the extreme my race is broadcast live around the world.”
– Canadian Olympic 1,500 runner Nicole Sifuentes writing about why she’s going to continue to run even though she’s been saying for years she’d retire after 2012.
- The Good Old Days of Track And Field Coverage: 1984 SI Profile of De Castella
- Wow: WADA's independent observers blast Rio 2016 for shoddy anti-doping work
- Big Sky XC 2016
- ASun Conference championship predictions
- Greg Rutherford reveals all about sex at Worlds
- Is my wife a vegetable?
- Interpret How You Want: Donald Trump is 2.6 Times More Likely to Be President Than for the Cowboys to Win Superbowl