Quote Of The Day
“If I had one opportunity to go back, I would have run with Hicham El Guerrouj in the mile when he was breaking the world record [3:43.13] or when he was running 3:45, 3:44s. I would have loved to have been there. When he broke that world record with Noah Ngeny running the second fastest time ever, I said ‘nah, I’m not gonna run this weekend, I’m gonna chill’ only to remain in pain for a long time – including now. My personal best would not be 3:47, it is pathetically slow. That is the only regret I have.”
– Bernard Lagat talking about the one regret he has as he ends his storied track career to take his focus to the roads.
- What will you do if Evan Jager breaks the steeple world record?
- Mike Brannigan Paralympics 1500m
- Paralympians "doping" by injuring themselves
- Who Wins? Trump or Hillary - In a Footrace?
- A Look Back: Kipchoge beats Farah over 2 miles
- #AskFarah on Twitter
- Kids beating me that ran 1/2 as much as i did over the summer
- Texas (and other warm weather) high school cross country coaches - what do you do about the heat?
- What salary do you need to be considered "wealthy"
- Can You Run A Marathon Without Training?