It's Never Too Late To Chase The Dream
“I left because I felt something was missing … I felt that running was something that I couldn’t leave behind. So I need to go all out first, pursue what I think is missing. Then I can focus on my career. … I’m just doing what I think is good for me. I’ll feel at peace with myself if I know that I’ve given my best …”
– 34-year-old Singapore steeplechaser Muhammad Shah Feroz talking about why he quit his job as a PE teacher to chase his running dreams. Shah Feroz has already taken 17-seconds off his PB to run 9:42 and wants to break the 9:11 national record.
- So you're dropped off on a secluded dirt road, and a murder pops out of the bushes
- Difference in fitness between 4:20 and 4:30 guy
- Any construction people? How much would it cost to raise/elevate a 1400sq ft ranch home like 2 feet?
- Mens 5000m. Slower, but cleaner?
- Where is the worst place to be a runner in the US?
- Just met a guy who said he has three bachelor's degrees, a graduate certificate, and two master's degrees. Why?
- Shannon Rowbury 3:57.75 seasons best 1500 Meters at Zurich today