Quote Of The Day
“When I was a kid, I always kind of thought I’d be out West somewhere and that I’d sleep on the beach if I had to. It’s a lot of fun and there’s a certain romance to it with all the freedom it can bring, but it’s not something everybody is cut out for. … I don’t have anything against people who want a big house. But at 29, I’m pretty happy that all my stuff fits in an 18-and-a-half-foot bus. For me, life is about trying to find that balance between paying the bills and having that life you want to live. This was the perfect balance for me.”
– Marathoner Stephen Shay talking about how he’s living the dream, living in a vintage 1960s motor home by the California beach while training for the Olympic Trials.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Rupp certified: Rupp could medal in 2016 as WADA refuses to ban thyroid meds despite lobbying!!
- US OT marathon qualifer Stephan Shay lives in a van down the beach
- 8 to 10 weeks to get in 14:40 shape. (LOG)
- Midweek Long runs. Yay or Nay?
- Why do peope have such trouble saving money? It's pretty easy...
- Ways to drop time outside practice
- Make a World Champs or Olympic Team - USATF pays you $10K
- LRC Discussion: Finding the proper way to discuss eating disorders/women's weight issues on LetsRun.com